|Strategieë deur ateïste|
|Donderdag, 16 Augustus 2012 18:09|
Onderstaande met die kommentare is op facebook/kerkbode geplaas en gelewer. Die oorspronklike news24-skrywe het natuurlik baie meer kommentare daar ontlok.
Hennie Mouton -> Kerkbode
Baie Christene wat lees en deelneem aan internetgesprekke, sal kan bevestig wat 'n News24-gebruiker in hierdie artikel geskryf het:
Militant Atheist Strategies Exposed!
16 August 2012
This article is borne out of time spent on N24 MyNews and checking out what is going on here. As a Christian I was initially taken aback by the atheists’ comments (and in all fairness, also some of the Christians’ comments in retaliation). But after going deeper, I realized that much of it is strategic, and that the atheist here is not your average atheist. They are far-right / right-wing militant atheists, on a specific anti-Christ mission, using specific strategies. Just google it. This opened my eyes, and helped me to understand things better, and not to be taken aback any longer.
I myself then also used some strategies, on especially the last two of Prime’s excellent articles (http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Is-it-possible-to-be-an-EX-christian-20120807 and http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-mother-of-all-contradictions-20120813), and even though I risked coming across (and probably did come across) strong, arrogant, and harsh I still tested a few things and made more observations personally. One individual challenged me, I took him up (together with others that supported him) on his challenge and went all out, strategically so, making notes as I went along.
So my sincere apologies to the Christian community for coming across that way. It was done on purpose with no malice behind it. Please forgive me if I offended anyone.
I want this article to highlight some of their strategies, in order for us as Christians to be aware of them, to see how the militant atheists are operating, and to not get sucked into their tricks and games. This will go a long way in not being surprised by them, offended by them, having anyone’s faith wavered by them, and for the sake of many onlookers who are watching both sides of the “debate”.
Without going into official strategies mentioned on-line, a few that I have personally observed and encountered right here on N24:
1. Scanning for Christian articles and comments – once new articles are posted, they jump on immediately, hard and fast, night and day.
2. Working in “packs” – there appear to be many of them, but they are actually mostly a fixed group of individuals.
3. Outright mocking and ridicule, shock tactics – be it your name or username, your article, your comments, your Biblical statements, scientific statements, etc. They can be outright vicious and nasty.
4. They attempt to provoke vicious and nasty comments back, then try to use it against Christians, by saying something like, “Not very Christian of you.”, etc.
5. Using, in their packs, the thumbs up for their own and the thumbs down against their opponents very consistently.
6. They dispute every argument with their side/opinions, and absolutely reject/ignore decent/correct responses.
7. Accusing their opponents and the Christian scientific community at large of being ignorant and stupid in scientific matters.
8. They purposefully use real science and flawed logic to advocate non-real science and ideas.
9. They use exaggerated, far-fetched and offensive terms – like “buy bull” for Bible, xian for Christian. They talk of sky daddies, FSM (flying spaghetti monster), etc. They are careful, humanistic and politically correct regarding other things, but NOT with Christianity. This is a big tactic they use.
10. They focus on specific scriptures in a twisted and out-of-context way to bring confusion concerning God’s Word. They refer to God as murderer, etc. [Yet I wonder how many of them are all for the death penalty and abortion.]
11. They harp on about the same thing in all their posts, in every article. Even when Christians respond to them on their “issues”, they ignore it and continue posting said “issues”. It then appears as if Christians cannot answer them on their “issues”, when the truth is that they were already answered, but now strategically just post the same “issues” over and over, while Christians ignore them. To the onlooker though, it seems as if Christians cannot answer them.
12. Where they have been successfully debunked, they use diversion tactics – by focusing on petty issues, like saying, “the Bible says CIRCLE, not SPHERE, hahaha!”, by using the gish gallop technique (that in all fairness was not their tactic initially but they love using it now), by bringing up long responses with many issues all at once, etc.
13. Ensuring that in their packs, at least one or more of them post after a Christian post, giving the impression/illusion that they had the last say and that their word is true.
14. Claiming victory when there was none.
15. When cornered and feeling the heat, resorting to INSULTS full-on, accusing the Christian of being a Poe or a troll. These are again diversion tactics.
There are more, and I would like to read about your experiences with them, and what other strategies they are using.
This will help many to know what they are about, and for them to lose their power with those strategies. There is no reason for any born-again Christian to feel intimidated or swayed by this bunch, once you know how they operate. Keep the faith you all, and continue to fight the good fight of faith!
They will try to justify many of the above, and that again is yet another strategy of theirs. Just watch the comments below for proof of what I write about in this article.
Alwyn Van Schoor
Ja mens staan verstom oor al die agendas. Maar Eufesiers 5 waarsku mos oor mense wat in die donker konkel en dat jy nie moet versuim om anderook daarteen te waarsku nie - so dankie vir die artikel. :))
Alwyn van der Merwe
Mens sien baie van daardie taktieke hier ook wat gebruik word teen die behoudendes.
Hier is nogal een betaalde persoon hierrond wat veral lief daarvoor is om byname te gee.
Dan ook die klomp wat clueless is oor die wetenskappe en geen kwalifikasies hoegenaamd het verby st 7 algement wetenskap nie, maar hulle wil "die wetenskap" voorhou as stawing vir hulle punte. Slaafse navolging van die meerderheidsopinie.
Die verstommende saak is dat sommige kerkamptenare skynbaar hul militante ateïsvriende uitnooi om hul destruktiewe idees te verkondig. Maar ek moet sê dit het darem die laaste paar maande verminder hier op die NG-webruimtes. Die destruktiewe beïnvloeding is nou meer subtiel.
Alwyn Van Schoor
The Militant Atheist is a man playing a predetermined game against his Creator with no hope of finding a winning strategy.
Atheists present themselves as enlightened and civil. The French Revolution, Communism, Nazism, etc. have taught us that the atheistic worldview will inevitably lead to the persecution of Christians and the killing of anyone who gets in the way. What's worse is that atheism is paving a wide road for Islam to advance in our nation and around the world.
Wat kan jy nou anders verwag? Richard Dawkins, menige ateïs se godjie sê self die volgende:
“The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is at the bottom no design, no purpose, no evil and no good. Nothing but blind pitiless indifference.”
Confronting Militant Atheism / Article by Jack Holgroth
"Spot on"! My ouma het 'n vetplant in haar tuin gehad, botaniese naam Stapelia. Dit dra sulke groot kelkvormige pers blomme. As daardie blomme oopgaan, gee dit 'n aaaaardige reuk af, wat al wat vlieg en brommer is aanlok. Die manier wat sekere kommentare ander ouens aanlok veral in Rapport, het my daaraan laat dink.
He he, Henrietta, goeie vergelyking :-)
Dit is nogal regtig ironies om die artikel se kommentaarblad te lees en te sien hoeveel van die "village atheists" in hulle verdediging van hoekom hulle nie doen waarvan die outeur hulle beskuldig nie, juis dit doen waarvan die outeur hulle beskuldig.
Mense is vrek blind vir hulle eie foute.
Ek het wel gevind uit eie ondervinding dat dit sinneloos is om "village atheists" te probeer (debatteer). Die klomp wat rondhang op sulke webwerwe is almal kwaad vir die kerk, dus mors mens jou tyd met hulle. Hulle soek juis ammunisie om hulle eie siek sienings te staaf en 'n Christen wat sy koel verloor gee vir hulle presies waarna hulle soek. Ek het 'n hele klompie maande gelede besluit om nie meer op Media24 deel te neem nie, want hulle trek my af tot by hulle vlak en ek het geen behoefte om so laag te daal nie.